Are you able to achieve the next level of success with your current brokerage?
Are you looking to utilize your years of experience to find greater success without the confines of in-office management oversight, grid changes and office politics?
Are you ready to run your own firm provided branch with your own dedicated office administrator?
Then it's time you joined the 650 Financial Advisors at Edward Jones across Canada. As an experienced Financial Advisor, you will receive dedicated support to help transition your clients. You'll have access to our sophisticated tools and technical platforms that can help you to successfully prospect and deliver an ideal client experience.
Financial Advisor position at Edward Jones:
- Provide advice and guidance to clients based on Edward Jones investment philosophy.
- Offer a variety of financial solutions based on client needs including but not limited to stocks, bonds, mutual funds and insurance
- Provide clients a variety of account options from transactional, fee-based or separately managed accounts
- Commit to building and managing a practice out of your own branch with your own dedicated administrator
- Receive performance-based compensation designed to support you as you transition careers and build your practice as an Edward Jones Financial Advisor
- Continual business development
- Build and foster long-term relationships with clients
- Use tools and software to help improve client experience
- Create an ideal client experience by focusing on client relationship model developed by Edward Jones
- Manage your dedicated administrator and provide a vision for success
- Commit to ongoing learning and development
- Experienced Financial Advisor
- Over three years of experience building and managing a practice
- University degree
- Leadership/management abilities
- Superior communication skills
Technical Tools and Support:
- Proprietary software helps you to review a portfolio with the click of a button and helps simplify the administration required to create and rebalance portfolios
- Software that is easy for both the financial advisor and client to navigate
- Client friendly reports created with ease
- All systems integrated to save time and build efficiencies
Each Financial Advisor is different, let us demonstrate how both your career and personal life may be better when you're running your own branch at Edward Jones.
Edward Jones Summary:
If you think Edward Jones is like every other large investment firm, think again. We are a leader in the financial-services industry, but we take a personal approach to business, an approach that starts with a face-to-face meeting between a financial advisor and client.
We believe that building long-term relationships with our clients is key to serving their needs. We're located in the communities where our clients live and work because that's the best way to get to know them and help reach their financial goals.
For the 14th consecutive year, Edward Jones placed in the top 25% for employee engagement in the 2016 List of Best Employers in Canada published in Canadian Business Magazine, November 20151.
“Highest in Investor Satisfaction with Full Service Brokerage Firms”, three years in a row. J.D. Power 2013 – 2015.2
Edward Jones is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing an inclusive culture. We believe that diverse ideas, opinions and perspectives are good for building business.
In Quebec, our Financial Advisors are known as Investment Advisors.
2 Edward Jones received the highest numerical score among full service brokerage firms in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013-2015 Canadian Full Service Investor Satisfaction StudiesSM 2015 study based on 4,827 total responses, includes 14 full service brokerage firms, and measures opinions of investors who use full-service investment institutions. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed May-June 2015. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com