Explore your passions, discover new ones and reach your full potential by joining the Upstat family. Challenge yourself and you’ll be surprised at what you can achieve.
This is your life- Do things that Matter!
We are Upstat Marketing, a Canadian marketing firm with a proven track record of success in organizing and executing strategic sales campaigns in the east and west coast. Our flagship office is located right in the heart of Vancouver, working with our premier client, Telus Communications, on the biggest expansion of the Fibre Optik network in Canada. Exciting, isn’t it?
At Upstat, we want you to feel awesome about what you do every day. The Upstat team fosters a welcoming culture and our family is provided with next level sales training, the most competitive pay, dynamic bonuses, awards and recognition, and above all, a fun environment where laughter is encouraged. You’re important.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fill our growth-oriented opportunity as a Sales Representative.
Life with Upstat:
- An environment where personal development and leadership skills are emphasized
- Bonuses, bonuses, bonuses
- The most competitive and dynamic compensation package- Uncapped earning potential
- Growth within the company- Opportunity to advance to management, directorship and partnership
- Helping you master your ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with others through our experience, training, and vast array of learning materials
What you’re Responsible for:
- Utilizing your exceptional customer service skills to Identify and build a deep understanding of customer needs
- Over-seeing and leading all communication of key selling points, features, and benefits of TELUS Communications Fibre Optik network to potential customers
- Creating and implementing strategies to support and drive your prospecting and closing activities
- Owning the management of all leads and the full sale cycle using SalesForce
- Striving to consistently grow and exceed minimum sales targets (and receive bonuses)
- Managing customer relations, seeking out opportunities for additional sales with new and existing customers, and delivering exceptional after-sale customer care
Skills we’re excited about:
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to work independently
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- A positive, "can do" attitude
- Above and beyond customer service skills
- Valid drivers license and are 18+
Above all, we believe that people and their development are the greatest asset to an organization. We look forward to having you join our team!
We thank all candidates that apply, Due to the volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.