This is your life- Do things that Matter! Join the Upstat Family.
We are Upstat Marketing, a Canadian marketing firm with a proven track record of success in organizing and executing strategic sales campaigns in the east and west coast. Our flagship office is located right in the heart of Vancouver, working with our premier client, Telus Communications, on the biggest expansion of the Fibre Optik network in Canada. Exciting, isn’t it?
At Upstat, we want you to feel awesome about what you do every day. The Upstat team fosters a high-performing culture and our family is provided with the most competitive pay and dynamic bonuses, awards and recognition, and above all, a collaborative environment where laughter is encouraged. You’re important.
We are looking for high-energy and results driven sales professionals to fill our three current growth-oriented opportunities in sales, marketing, and management.
Life with Upstat:
- BASE + COMMISSION the most competitive dynamic compensation structure - Uncapped earning potential
- Growth within the company- Opportunity to advance to management, directorship and partnership
- An environment where personal development and leadership skills are emphasized
- Access to web tools developed exclusively for Upstat Marketing
- Monthly team nights and team growth sessions with on-going training and a vast array of development materials
- Bonuses, bonuses, bonuses
What you’re responsible for:
- Establishing and building a deep understanding of client needs while scoping a high level solution concept
- Over-seeing and leading all communication of key selling points, features, and benefits of TELUS Communications Fibre Optik network to potential clients
- Innovating and executing strategies designed to support your prospecting and closing activities with a robust lead generation and awareness effort
- Owning the management of all leads and the complete sale cycle utilizing SalesForce
- Managing client relations with new and existing customers, delivering exceptional after-sale client care
- Striving to consistently grow and exceed minimum sales targets (and receive bonuses)
- you have:
- Proven track record of building strong pipelines, rapidly closing business and exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated strategic and creative sales approach with an emphasis on building client relationships
- Drive, enthusiasm and effective time management skills
- Ability to self-direct and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Valid drivers license and are 18+
Above all, we believe that people and their development personally and professionally are the greatest asset to an organization. We look forward to having you join our team!
We thank all candidates that apply, Due to the volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.