At Upstat, we want you to feel awesome about what you do every day. We offer next level sales training, strong leadership, competitive pay and dynamic bonuses, awards and recognition, and above all, trust and transparency.
Career growth and opportunities for advancement are a big part of our core beliefs, paving the way for you to build a long, successful career with Upstat. This position is for our Telecom Sales Representative position, working for our client TELUS Communications to help with the expansion of the TELUS Fibre Network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing TELUS products via In Home Presentations, Event Marketing, and Mall Kiosks
- Strategically present the benefits of our products and create solutions to improve customer satisfaction, we believe in whole heartedly creating a better experience for our customers
- Identify customer specific needs to drive sales
- Customize home phone plans, channel packages and internet speeds for each individual client
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders and quotes for home phone, high speed internet and TV
- Attend team meetings for continued training and development of business skills
- Manage time effectively and strive to exceed personal goals
- Work effectively with other members of the team
- Basic understanding of smart device technologies (phones, tablets, computers)
- Comply with Upstat and TELUS conduct and performance policies
Required Skills and Experience
- Industry leading sales training provided- Including prospecting, presentation and solution-selling skills to propel you to success
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative problem-solving skills
- Interest in and appreciation for technology
- High school education or equivalent
- Prior sales experience is an asset, but not essential
- Ability to pass a background check
Hours and Training
- Full-time & part-time opportunities, we prefer full time at the beginning of training. We do take each candidate case by case situation
- Opportunity to customize own schedule with manager approval
- Weekly training and special events provided for on-going development
Compensation and Benefits
- BASE + COMMISSION, this is an entry level position; however, you have the potential of earning significant income.
- Advancement based on performance- Opportunity to advance to management, directorship and partnership
- Environment where development and leadership skills are emphasized
- Travel & special events available
- Industry recognized resume experience (blue chip clients and technology)
Upstat Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.