Job Title: Sr. HR Generalist Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Summary: The Senior Human Resources Generalist will assist in the development, implementation of HR initiatives, projects and policies both domestic and internationally in the area(s) of recruitment, employee relations, performance management, communications, health and safety, learning & education. All activities and responsibilities are designed to prepare Sr. HR Generalists for future HR managerial or specialist assignments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead recruitment (domestic / international), including administering documentation for job postings, compiling resumes, scheduling interviews, coordinating declines, process background checks, reference checks and offer letter preparation
- Partner closely with local leadership team and larger HR team company-wide. Serve as an advisor/counsel to all colleagues by handling questions, interpreting policies and helping resolve work-related issues/concerns
- Coordinate and tracks all general employee required courses and training.
- Coordinate and directs the on-boarding of new employees by preparing the new hire package and other first day items/requirements
- Develop and maintain HR information, documents/forms, policies, etc. as required
- Create and prepare monthly reports and other HR metric reports, including vacation accrual tracking
- Update and maintain a current database of all job descriptions
- Provide routine administrative support including the preparation of correspondence/reports, meetings coordination, employee file maintenance
- Provide support to learning and leadership initiatives including lunch 'n learn workshops, general training programs, etc.
- Update the Company Intranet site and other HR-related communication activities
- All other tasks/projects as assigned including ad-hoc reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 4+ years of proven HR Generalist experience
- International experience or exposure to Human Resources activities
- Travel is no more than 10%
- Bi-lingual in English & French is a plus
- CHRA/CHRP designation completed or in progress
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet conflicting deadlines in a team work environment
- Sound judgment and analytical skills including problem-solving skills
- Superior inter-personal skills and the ability to work within various team(s)
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Canadian employment/payroll legislation (US and International an asset) along with HR processes, programs and policies
- Strong skills in MS Office, Outlook, Excel
- Experience with and ability to learn various HR systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, take initiative to make decisions when required
Please send resume to: email@example.com