DIVISION: St. Joseph Communications, Print Group
REPORTS TO: Client Relations Manager
LOCATION: Concord, Ontario
HOURS OF WORK: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To provide superior in-house support for our clients by ensuring that their needs are met and communicated to our internal departments. To provide support to their individual team members and work towards creating a strong team to assume total responsibility for each job.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Take ownership of assigned accounts throughout the complete manufacturing process
- Set up pre-production meetings as required
- Maintain sales/client interaction through their own actions and also to support sales/client interaction as the internal Client Relations Associate (CRA)
- Discussions with external suppliers (in conjunction with Out-Sourcing Coordinator)
- Set up post mortem meetings
- Work with the all internal and external production teams to complete and update all job specifications from our customers, communicating to them on our requirements and coaching them on the Graphic Arts process as required
- Communicate to internal departments in a timely fashion all the specifications and revisions necessary to produce the job.
- Keep internal production abreast of job status, ensuring his/her knowledge of any situation that may lead to additional costs or any other customer dissatisfaction.
- Collect all additional charges and prepare an accurate invoice as quickly as the process will permit.
- Perform any other duties or functions as requested by Management.
- Minimum 3 years experience within a CSR/Web Print Production environment and/or a graduate of Print Graphics Management course preferred
- Post secondary education
- Excellent oral, written and computer communications skills (Excel, Word)
- Able to perform in a high pressure environment
- Multi-task oriented
- May be required to respond to internal situations during off hours
- Must be able to deal effectively and professionally in interacting with both the internal and external customers at all levels
St. Joseph Communications is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC). Should you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources.
Interested candidates please forward your resume to the Human
Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote "Print Production Coordinator" in the subject line of your e-mail.
St. Joseph Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.