Are you bilingual, French and English? Do you have a desire to work collaboratively with community stakeholders and various ministries to promote community capacity building? If so, consider this challenging opportunity.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• provide specialized consultation in areas such as coalition building, sector partnerships, training and education
• provide consultative advice, information and resource support to local and regional communities regarding programs and services
How do I qualify?
• Proficiency in English as well as oral and written proficiency in French at the advanced level
• Valid Ontario'G' driver's license
• Ability to travel throughout an assigned territory
• Knowledge in program design, development, implementation and evaluation techniques as they relate to community development programs
• Knowledge of community and organization development theories and principles
• Demonstrated knowledge of structure, dynamics and issues of northern communities and volunteer based organizations
• Knowledge of funding approval processes and financial skills to assess project proposals
• Good knowledge of training techniques and principles
• Well developed problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, assessment and evaluative skills
• Proven interpersonal and communication skills
• Sound planning and project management skills
Salary Range: $1,204.21 - $1,497.33 per week
- 1 Bilingual Permanent, 221 Mill St, Windsor, West Region
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 104437, by Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Please follow the instructions to submit your application. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code.