Vandeputte Law Professional Corporation is a growing law firm and we are looking to expand into Guelph, serving the surrounding communities in Real Estate, Estates & Estate Planning.
Our goal is to grow our client base through increasing breadth and depth of legal expertise. We pride ourselves in offering a high-touch and accessible experience to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Real Estate Law Clerk, in our new Guelph office, to perform the following responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining all Real Estate files
- Managing deadlines
- Preparing of closing documentation, Teraview documents, agreements and letters
- Promptly answering client inquiries regarding matters
- Preparing draft responses to routine communication from opposing lawyers
- Providing overflow support from time to time in the areas of Wills and Estate Administration
The ideal candidate will possess with the following minimum qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in Real Estate Law
- Broad understanding of real estate practices
- Experience in Wills and Estates would be an asset
The ideal candidate's skills include:
- Expert navigation of Conveyancer and Teraview
- Proficiency in PCLaw and Microsoft Word
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Pleasant telephone demeanor
- High attention to detail
Above all, you must be collegial and a team player. At Vandeputte Law we succeed as a team and each member is a key contributor.
Start date is flexible, but expected in late March 2017. Benefits available following probationary period.
We thank all applicants for their interest.