PRINCIPAL, LEAD TEACHER AND KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS REQUIRED FOR A CANADIAN MAPLE BEAR KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL
IN SHENYANG, CHINA
IMMEDIATE START DATE
Maple Bear Shenyang Kindergarten School requires the following:
- Canadian Principal - Bachelor of Education degree with a minimum of 8 years as an Early Years Principal or Vice-Principal
- Canadian “Lead Teacher” - Bachelor of Education degree and teaching experience required
- 4 Canadian teachers – Bachelor of Education degree. No experience required but some experience would be beneficial
- Excellent salary and benefits including air ticket reimbursement, rent-free furnished apartment and free medical insurance.
- 1 year contract that can be renewed
- Classes are Monday to Friday
- Very small classes (approx. 8 per class)
- 40 hour work week includes preparation and lunch time. One hour mid-day break as well.
This Maple Bear Kindergarten is a prestigious Canadian Kindergarten school using Canadian curriculum, textbooks and Canadian teachers and principal. Teachers should be energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.