We’re seeking motivated and passionate individuals to join our growing team in a fast-paced, customer service environment.
· Provide safe and reliable transportation between Park'N Fly locations and the Pearson Airport terminals.
· Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
· Offer luggage assistance and ensure all luggage is safely stored and secure for transport.
· Provide customers with information about our services and answer any questions they may have.
· Communicate with supervisors and other drivers to ensure service levels are maintained at all stops throughout your shift.
· Possess a valid “B, C, or F” class driver’s license.
· Have a clean driver’s abstract.
· Have exceptional customer service skills.
· Be safety oriented.
· Read, write, and speak English fluently.
· Willing and able to assist customers with luggage up to 50lbs.
Why work for us?
· We provide full training.
· Opportunities for advancement.
· A modern and safe work environment.
· Park’N Fly uniform.
· Flexible hours for part-time employees.
· Full-time opportunities.
· Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees.
Qualified applicants are asked to submit their resume. No phone calls please.