Are you an individual with experience in project accounting looking to take on a unique, new challenge?
Our client in Nepean is currently seeking a Project Accounting Assistant to join its dynamic, growing team. Reporting to the Controller and the Construction Manager, the Project Accounting Assistant will wear many hats, with responsibilities including:
- Processing purchase orders and invoicing;
- Project costing and forecasting;
- Issue holdbacks;
- Interpretation and analysis of contracts and draws;
- Assist with day-to-day project administration;
- Additional responsibilities will be assigned as the role evolves.
The ideal Project Accounting Assistant candidate will be easy-going yet with the ability to readily adapt to changing priorities. Specific skill sets and experience will include:
- A post-secondary Diploma/Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field;
- 5 or more years of experience in a project-based environment;
- Experience in the construction industry is required;
- Experience with Autocad would be considered a strong asset;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities; and,
- The ability to work well within a team environment.
This company has some really cool projects on the go and looking to make a big mark on the Ottawa market in the upcoming year. To learn more about how you can become a part of this exciting company, connect with Robert Half Finance & Accounting today at 613.236.4253 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.