CANADIAN PRINCIPAL REQUIRED FOR A CANADIAN EARLY YEARS SCHOOL
IN SHENYANG, CHINA
START DATE: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Shenyang Kindergarten School is a new Canadian school starting with Kindergarten this year.
The position has the following requirements;
- A Canadian Bachelor of Education degree with a minimum of 8 years as an Early Years / Kindergarten Teacher and some experience as an Early Years Principal or Vice-Principal
- a valid Canadian teaching certificate
The school offers excellent salary and benefits including air ticket reimbursement, rent-free furnished apartment and free medical insurance etc.
- 1 year contract that can be renewed
- Classes are Monday to Friday
- Very small classes (approx. 8 per class)
- 40 hour work week includes preparation and lunch time. One hour mid-day break as well.
The school will use Canadian curriculum, textbooks and Canadian teachers and principal. Teachers should be energetic, adaptable and enthusiastic with a sense of humour and have a draw to an active school life in a vibrant and exciting city overseas.