Our highly regarded client in Ottawa is currently looking for a Bilingual Payroll Coordinator to join its growing company in a full-time position.
Responsibilities for the Bilingual Payroll Coordinator will include:
- Bi-weekly payroll processing for more than 200 employees;
- Ensure compliance with federal/provincial legislation;
- Process government remittances;
- Assist the accounting department as required;
- Assist the Payroll Manager in liaising with employees to gain required information.
The role of Bilingual Payroll Coordinator requires completed certification as a Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) or a Certified Payroll Manager (CPM) in addition to the following skill sets and experience -
- Completed post-secondary Diploma/Degree;
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role;
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Construction industry experience required; and,
- Fluent bilingual skills in both French and English (a must).
Our client is a growing company offering a generous compensation package. If you are looking to take on a new challenge with a company that boasts a great culture and a reputation for taking pride in their employees, contact Robert Half Finance & Accounting today!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 613.236.4253.