Do you LOVE business development?
Are driven by results?
This may be the career for you!
We are currently hiring a Recruiting Manager to join our dynamic team.
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities.
- Introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients.
- Recruiting, evaluating and placing administrative or accounting and finance professionals in fulltime positions with our clients.
- Delivering outstanding customer service to both our clients and candidates.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With 325 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017))
A proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
Post-secondary education in a business related degree.
If you are looking for a new challenging and rewarding career opportunity, contact Sharon Maslen today at email@example.com quoting Recruiting Manager / Burlington in the heading of your email.