Operational Performance Analyst
Ivanhoé Cambridge, a global real estate industry leader, invests in high-quality properties and real estate companies in select cities around the world. It does so prudently, with a long-term view to generate optimal, risk-adjusted returns. Founded inQuebecin 1953, Ivanhoé Cambridge has built a vertically integrated business acrossCanada. Internationally, the Company invests alongside key partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their respective markets.
Through subsidiaries and partnerships, Ivanhoé Cambridge holds interests in nearly 800 buildings, primarily in the residential, office, retail and logistics real estate sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held approximately C$56 billion in assets as at December 31, 2016. The Company is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec ( http://cdpq.com ), one ofCanada's leading institutional fund managers.
For more information : http://ivanhoecambridge.com
Department: Administration and Operational Performance
Position type: Salaried
- Act as a bilingual (French/English) super-user for Primavera Unifier and provide remote support and troubleshooting for Ivanhoé Cambridge users across Canada;
- Participate and contribute to the success of the Primavera Unifier implementation project and other related initiatives;
- Help define business requirements, business rules and optimal business processes related to property management;
- Use Primavera Unifier to configure solutions to meet business requirements (use understanding of business rules to create or enhance entry forms, workflows, and reporting);
- Contribute to the user acceptance tests (create test scripts and conduct testing);
- Contribute to change management activities ( create/maintain job aids and manuals, communicate changes to users, train/support users and reinforce new processes);
- Maintenance and evolution of business processes, new requirements and new configuration;
- Creation and management of user profiles and access groups;
- Facilitate and support usage of solution and workflows;
- Coordinate the data entry and data quality of related business processes and cycles;
- Assist with building and testing reports and dashboards in Microsoft Power BI;
- Other duties as required.
- Bilingual (English/French);
- Minimum college diploma or university undergraduate degree in business/commerce or business technology management;
- Good business acumen;
- Knowledge of real estate and property management;
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Customer service oriented;
- Tech savvy and have the ability to work with varied IT systems and applications;
- Knowledge of Integrated Workplace Management Systems such as Primavera Unifier, Tririga, Planon, or other configurable applications or 2 years experience in a position with a focus on reporting systems supporting property management;
- Experience in reporting or business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI is an asset;
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, inCanadaor elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks ofCanada’s 50 Best Employers, 100 Top Employers and 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Ivanhoé Cambridge’s commitment to diversity and inclusion spans the breadth of its operations. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We take pride in creating a working environment where everyone is set up for success. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Please apply online at: https://rita.illicohodes.com/go/58ef8b56e02e856aa8efbe99/51fc022158b70066fae49fd4/en