As an Associate Consultant, you will work closely with a lead Wealth Management Advisor and their team of specialists to service existing clients, helping to build strong client relationships while assisting in the day-to-day operations of the business. Career growth and advancement opportunities are possible.
As an Associate Consultant, you will work as part of the team to provide financial advice to clients, aiding in the development, review and maintenance of their written financial plan. You will help achieve the goals and direction of the team in terms of practice growth and management. Career growth and advancement opportunities are possible.
The successful candidate will have proven experience working directly with clients to provide a quality service while also building and strengthening the relationship. This candidate also brings with them the following:
The successful candidate will have experience in the financial services industry, directly related to providing financial planning advice to clients or in a relationship oriented field. This candidate also brings with them the following:
- Investment and insurance licensed or willing to obtain prior to start
- Currently holds CFP, enrolled or agree to obtain within 3 years
- Confident computer skills in Excel, Outlook, CRM software and Office
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with contact relationship management systems.
- Self-confidence and self-driven attitude.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A firm knowledge of, or experience in, the financial services industry.
At Investors Group, we firmly believe that building long term relationships with clients is the best way to help them reach their financial goals and we've been doing it for over 85 years. Investors Group is a part of IGM Financial Inc. and a member of the Power Financial group of companies. Visit www.investorsgroup.com/en/who-we-are to learn more.