Wealth Management Advisor
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for a Wealth Management Advisor position. The successful candidate will lead a team of Wealth specialists, associates and other resources to provide Mass Affluent and High Net Worth clientele with comprehensive Financial Planning advice and strategies. A comprehensive focus on Retirement, Tax, Estate, Insurance and Investment Management will be required to provide clear insights and detailed planning.
This position offers the opportunity to Manage a practice, develop skills and build towards our Private Wealth Management Divisions.
We are looking for the following experience and credentials for consideration;
- Currently licensed in investment and insurance in Ontario
- Hold an advanced degree or designation such as LLB, CPA, P. Eng or MBA
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in a Financial Advisory field or other professional field.
- Strong relationship skills
- Able to manage multiple projects, clients, and processes including team members on an ongoing basis
- Firm understanding of taxation, investment and risk management
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to build an elite practice
- Desire for ongoing education and personal development
- A focused service mindset and commitment to long lasting relationships.
If you feel you have the skills, commitment and desire required for this role apply or attach your CV.
To find out more about Investors Group, Investors Group Private Client, IGM and Power Financial, visit www.Investorsgroup.com