For over 30 years Humphrey Automation has provided the Canadian market with superior fluid power expertise and technical support. Our ability to deliver products from our extensive local inventory creates strong and long lasting partnerships with our customers.
Our mission is to be a leading supplier of innovative, high quality integrated solutions and components while forming long lasting collaborative relationships with each and every customer.
Shipping/ receiving, warehouse general worker
- Receiving product shipments from vendors
- Picking up, packing and shipping customers' orders according to priorities assigned
- Updating inventory information system
- Maintaining the warehouse in a well-organized and neat manner
- Work in full collaboration with customer service and sales force to meet customers' needs
- Organized and punctual
- Good teamwork
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to use a computer inventory system
- Able to do occasional heavy lifting
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit