Job Description: Front End Developer
* Play a major role in the development and enhancement of the front-end applications.
* Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the core business problems and deliver optimal IT solutions
* Validate overall application design and conduct design and code reviews
* Partner with Technology Leads to effectively deliver on business requirements
* Make sure that all new solutions are scalable and yield to high architectural standards
* Work closely with QA Team to ensure high quality of the product and promotes efficient QA Tools and Techniques
* Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members in both technology space and business requirement implementation.
- An in-depth understanding of the critical aspects of major transactional production systems; scalability, reliability, service oriented architecture, distributed systems, etc.
- Capability to approach problems as challenges and deal with them constructively and promote this approach to other team members at the same time.
- Ability to work with business analysts, development managers, architects, infrastructure, and other developers to analyze business requirements, propose solutions, and implement those solutions.
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering complex applications at major financial services firms.
- Understanding of Spring framework, EhCache, Unix would be an added skill.