It’s Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities. Discount Car and Truck Rentals is a Canadian owned and operated company. We are a renowned industry leader with over 300 offices across Canada. As a result of our continued growth and success, we are currently searching for new team members!
Are you an energetic leader with a competitive spirit and passion for sales? Our Branch Manager team includes people just like you! The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing one of our rental branches through the coaching & mentoring of 3 to 7 sales and service team members. This leadership role reports directly to the Operations Manager and involves overseeing the sales and financial management of the branch and participating and directing sales efforts.
- Lead and develop your team to achieve company goals
- Support business development initiatives (outside sales) by following up on leads generated by branch team members and completing both cold calls and maintenance sales calls
- Responsible for gaining new business for the branch and training staff on business to business sales
- Act as a coach and mentor to assist in the career development of branch team members
- Work as a team player within the branch as well as with other branches to optimize productivity and sales
- Review store performance in order to assess sales targets, labour costs and return on sales
- Review and use the monthly profit and loss statements to achieve revenue and cost budgeting
- Develop marketing and sales plans with detailed targets and then work with team to achieve those targets
- Act as primary contact for corporate, body shop and dealership accounts
- Examine reports (e.g., fleet inventory, sales and daily reports) to determine the operational activities of the branch
- Ensure that all employees adhere to company policies and procedures
- Investigate and resolve any customer service issues to ensure customers expectations are exceeded every time
- Minimum of two years experience in a retail management role
- Excellent leadership skills with proven coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Previous experience in business development, business to business sales and account management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Driver's license and a clean driving record
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Immediate enrolment in the Discount Incentive program, giving you discounted rates on home and auto insurance, clothing, sporting events and more
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Apply now at www.discountcar.com/careers
Discount Car and Truck Rentals is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.
Job Type: Sales_and_Business_Development