Join One of the World's Most Admired Companies!
Robert Half Finance Accounting is looking for professionals with financial industry experience to join our recruiting team as a Recruiting Manager in Vancouver. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment contact us today!
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Job Summary –
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include –
- developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities;
- introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services;
- recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients;
- delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates;
- providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates;
- participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. Qualification as an MBA and/or a professional accounting designation is a plus.
- 2 or more years of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance Accounting:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With 325 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential?
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Contact Koula Vasilopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Koula at 1.403.237.9363.