Our not-for-profit client in Ottawa is currently seeking a Bilingual Payroll Manager to join their high volume team. Reporting to the Director, Total Compensation, the Bilingual Payroll Manager will be responsible for overseeing a small team and:
- Overseeing bi-weekly payroll processing and benefit administration for a national organization;
- Adhering to appropriate;
- Generate required payroll reports;
- Perform audits to ensure accurate information;
- Liaise with the finance team for all payroll related inquiries;
- Provide training to all payroll and benefits staff.
- CPM designation;
- 8 or more years of experience in a similar role;
- Working experience with ADP or Ceridian, and HRIS;
- Strong knowledge of payroll and employment related legislation;
- Ability to work in a high demand, fast paced environment; and
- Strong communication in both official languages, French and English.
This is a hands-on role that is great for someone that is interested in identifying inefficiencies and automating processes. If you are interested in working with a stellar team and an even better boss, we want to hear from you! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613.236.4253 to be considered for this role.