Our highly regarded client in Ottawa is currently looking for a Bilingual Payroll Coordinator to join their growing company. Responsibilities for the Bilingual Payroll Coordinator role include:
- Bi-weekly payroll processing for more than 200 employees;
- Ensure compliance with federal/provincial legislation;
- Process government remittances;
- Assist the accounting department as required;
- Assist the Payroll Manager in liaising with employees to gain required information.
This Bilingual Payroll Coordinator role requires PCP or CPM designation, as well as:
- A post-secondary education;
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar role;
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Construction industry experience required; and,
- Bilingual, French and English, mandatory.
This is a growing company with a generous compensation package. If you’re looking to take on a new challenge with a company that has great culture and takes pride in their employees, email your resume to Ottawa@roberthalf.com or call 613.236.4253.