We are searching for an Accounting Manager with our private sector client. This is a full-time opportunity. The successful candidate will be a people person, have a get it done attitude, and a genuine investment in their contribution to an organization.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager will include:
- Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable
- Bank credit card reconciliations
- Special projects
- Assisting with preparation of audit
- Month and year end processing
- Management of the accounting team
The successful Accounting Manager candidate will have:
- Diploma in an accounting discipline (or equivalent experience);
- 5 years or more of full-cycle accounting experience;
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience;
- Technical ability including accounting software knowledge is required;
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to take initiative, ability to work well within a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Bilingualism in both official languages is considered a strong asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity for an Accounting Manager please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613.236.4253.