Our Ottawa area client is currently seeking a detail oriented Bilingual Financial Analyst for a 4 month contract. Supporting the Corporate Controller, you will be responsible for maintaining the general ledger, reconciliations, preparation of the financial statements as well as reporting analysis.
As the Financial Analyst, you would be responsible for:
- Maintaining the general ledger and sub ledgers
- Preparing financial statements
- Reporting and analysis
- Supporting Controller with budget and forecast reporting
- Year-End Audit
The ideal Financial Analyst candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- A recognized accounting designation with a minimum of five years’ of accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving and organizational skills. Previous experience working in a multi-division/currency environment would be considered an asset.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in both French and English
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel Skills
- Prior working experience with an ERP system
For more information and confidential consideration, please contact Robert Half Management Resources in our Ottawa office at email@example.com