Are you looking to grow your career in Global and Domestic Logistics as an Export Logistics Coordinator / Freight Forwarder in Toronto, Ontario?
Do you have experience coordinating and booking ocean and inland transportation, negotiating letters of credit and issuing export documentation?
If you’re also ambitious and have a good knowledge of ocean carriers, trans-border logistics, transportation companies and other logistics providers in the Toronto area: Then RONALD A. CHISHOLM LIMITED has the perfect full-time, permanent opportunity for you.
As an Export Logistics Coordinator (Bilingual – English/Spanish) for RONALD A. CHISHOLM LIMITED, downtown Toronto, you would be the point of contact for everything customs, import and export.
Your main responsibilities would give you the opportunity to:
- Coordinate and book ocean and inland transportation
- Issue export documentation
- Coordinate and communicate with suppliers and customers in various overseas markets including Mexico, Latin America and South America
- Monitor international payments and receivables
- Answer inquiries and handle any customer concerns
- Work with brokers to clear shipments for customers
- Negotiate letters of credit
The experience you bring:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant role doing booking ocean and inland transportation, negotiating letters of credit and issuing export documentation
- Excellent ability to use databases and MS Excel
Bilingualism in English/Spanish (written/spoken/comprehension) is mandatory – please indicate on resume when applying
More about us:
CHISHOLM provides a diverse range of commodities to the market including Beef, Pork, Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Seafood, French Fries, Beans, Milk Powders, Dairy Proteins, Cheeses, Whey Powders, Milk Fats, Liquid Milk and other Dairy Ingredients and Blends.
CHISHOLM provides a market place to both buyers and sellers. Our global supplier base comprises the producers, exporters and distributors of meat, fish (seafood), dairy and food ingredient raw materials worldwide. We take on all risk inherent in the transaction providing logistics, finance and currency options, market opinion, research and information.
CHISHOLM constantly deals with world class service providers performing value added service functions at the lowest cost base, determined daily by CHISHOLM.
As one of the largest private operators in its trade lanes, CHISHOLM partners with major carriers and manages its transactions in-house and confidentially through a professional staff of logistics and trade finance experts.
Join a leader in its field: join CHISHOLM! Apply today using the Apply Now button on this posting.