Justram Equipment Inc. has been serving Canadian industry since 1981. We are distributors for highly reputed manufacturers of Portable Industrial Products and Machinery related to the piping industry. We take pride in offering product solutions for a wide range of customer applications. Our equipment has applications in: power generation (hydro, co-generation, nuclear) oil and gas, petroleum extraction and refining, mining and exploration, food processing, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, water / sewer, and many other industries utilizing pipe or tube. Justram is committed to providing high quality equipment and customer service. Testament to our values is the fact that many of our customers have been doing business with Justram since we first opened our doors.
Justram Equipment Inc is seeking a proactive and self-disciplined Technical Sales Representative for Western Canada.
Operating from an office in Edmonton, Alberta, the successful candidate shall be required to:
- Identify customer requirements through proactive customer contact, promote, perform product demonstrations, sell and facilitate delivery of products, services and product training,
- Work as an integral part of the sales team (includes manufacturer's personnel) to determine the best solution for the needs identified,
- Develop customer relationships to ensure their needs are being met by providing technical support and resolving any issues, perceived or otherwise,
- Develop new business through follow-up on leads provided, cold calls to prospective customers and participation in industry trade shows,
- Provide customer feedback on technical issues, prices, competitive products and services,
- Use a CRM system to record, track all sales activities and report on industry trends and needs,
- Provide timely, accurate sales forecasts for planning by Justram and its contractual suppliers,
- Travel throughout Western Canada.
- Graduation from an institute of technology with a mechanical discipline or equivalent industrial trades experience,
- A minimum of three years; experience in a technical sales capacity selling technical/engineered products,
- Proven ability to analyze, solve problems, close sales and generate new sales opportunities,
- Ability to work independently without supervision and establish a positive working relationship with co-workers to achieve sales targets,
- Personable and outgoing with excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Have a disciplined work ethic with excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Possess computer skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point to communicate customer needs, prepare proposals, quotations, forecasts and reports,
- Have a valid driver's license, a clean drivers’ abstract and dependable transportation for regular travel throughout the territory,
- Have a valid passport for travel outside Canada for product and sales training from time to time.
- The compensation package includes a base salary plus commission with unlimited earnings potential,
- A comprehensive group benefits package,
- Compensation for use of vehicle and travel expenses,
- Product and sales training at manufacturer's facilities.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.