“Dependable is what we do” is more than a slogan for us – it is the way we do business, internally with our employees, and externally with our customers.
Our very successful branch in Elie, Manitoba, currently has a fulltime opportunity for a Service Sales Manager. This exciting position reports directly to the Regional Service Sales Manager and works alongside experienced and motivated team members.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Directing, coaching, mentoring and delegating effectively to the service staff
- Monitoring budgetary and financial responsibilities
- Overseeing all planning, administration and general management issues, including the day-to-day supervision of staff, and overseeing work organized by team leaders and direct reports
- Maintaining high level of integrity as signing authority for items such as internal work orders
- Ensuring bottom line profitability for Services
- Ensuring the health, safety, cleanliness and security of the work environment
To be successful you will need:
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of agriculture
- Strong computer and typing skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- Thorough understanding of labour and bill out rates from service department, as well as piece ranking reports, asset turnover and inventory control
- Licensed Heavy Duty Mechanic is preferred
We offer a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, and will assist with relocation assistance, if required.
Next step is your application shall be carefully considered and we will contact you if you are selected to continue in the recruitment process.
Please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for future exciting news and updates.
We wish you every success and appreciate your interest in our Company.