Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products, including software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
We would like to invite you to become a part of our exciting Team:
- Provide sales and administrative support to our Edmonton sales teams and Sales Managers.
- This includes approving all sales orders, liaison with lease companies, interacting with the sales teams, and other general administrative office duties.
- Helping the sales teams by obtaining pertinent pre-sale information such as lease approvals, current lease information, and other required account information.
- Communicating with customers and the sales team to resolve administrative issues.
- Coordinating equipment deliveries and removals, as well as ordering sales brochures and other administrative duties.
- In addition, you will assist with sales meetings, presentation preparations, maintaining the sales data base, sales reports, and any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your Manager.
- This is a key position that requires a pro-active approach that will minimize customer issues and maximize sales team efficiency by resolving issues quickly.
- 1-2 years of office/sales support experience
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task, to respond to constantly changing needs and schedules, to organize and prioritize workload and projects
We offer a competitive base salary and a bonus program to celebrate the employee’s success. Toshiba’s Benefits include health, dental, pension plan, and tuition reimbursement.