Our client, a Not-for-Profit organization based in Downtown Ottawa, has an immediate need for a Bilingual Payroll Supervisor to work with its team for a 12-to-18 month contract.
The Payroll Supervisor will be responsible for the full payroll cycle in a unionized environment in addition to -
- Subject Matter Expert for Bi-weekly pay cycle for all full-time, part-time and casual employees;
- Oversees various payrolls and verifying all the calculations for multiple provincial federal tax payroll legislation;
- Plans and implements payroll system updates and enhancements;
- Provides advice to senior management on collective agreement proposals, legislation, policies, procedures and directives relating to payroll compliance;
- Audits payroll on a bi-weekly basis and internal controls;
- Consults with employees and resolves queries;
- Conducts monthly reconciliation of accounts;
- Demonstrates supervisory, leadership and team building.
- 7 or more years of related experience;
- Designation as a Certified Payroll Manager;
- ADP, Kronos, Great Plains, Microsoft Office Suite;
- Basic accounting and auditing principles;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
For more information and confidential consideration, connected today with Robert Half Management Resources at (613) 234-1818 or email@example.com.