Toshiba Business Solutions
Toshiba Business Solutions is the direct business-to-business sales subsidiary of Toshiba of Canada Limited, a market leader in many product categories. Toshiba Business Solutions provides state-of-the-art Multi Function Products, including software solutions, directly to Canadian businesses. As part of Toshiba Corporation, a global electronics giant, Toshiba Business Solutions is the preferred choice for Canadian businesses when selecting the best provider for their copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and document management requirements.
We would like to invite you to become a key part of the TBS Sales Team!
- Learn the products and services offered by TBS hardware and software solutions for printing and document management needs for our full line of MFP (multi functional printer) products/ Creative and Production Colour Solutions
- Participate in on-going training
- Assist Sales Representatives with telemarketing including lead generation, sales proposals, product demonstrations and customer training among our product offerings which include office products, telecommunications, notebooks, tablets, televisions, digital signage, and bar code printers
- Learn how to approach, assess, qualify and present sales opportunities
- Helping to train customers on effective use of Toshiba equipment and software
- Learn about proposals, sales orders, equipment leasing, territory planning, competitive products
- Function in an Inside Sales capacity
- University degree/ diploma combined with a minimum 1-2 years inside sales/telesales experience
- A high level of entrepreneurship, creativity, and a willingness to learn
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive to succeed and the willingness and ability to take the initiative
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and maintaining customer databases
This is a six month contract position with potential to become a Full Time employment.
Toshiba is pleased to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.