Accountemps client is seeking a Bilingual Accounts Payable Specialist to join their organization on a temporary to full-time basis. Our client offers a dynamic work environment, competitive incentive programs including bonuses, continuing education, RRSP, and an attractive benefit package.
In this role, you will:
* Process vendor invoices and employee expense reports for payment in a timely and accurate manner foster positive vendor relationships,
* Reconcile statements
* Handle phone requests, and obtain any required information needed to ensure payment to vendors.
* Matching requisitions and purchase orders
* Ensuring taxes are assessed correctly
* Executing cheque and EFT runs
* High School Diploma at a minimum
* Fully Bilingual – French and English
* 3 or more years of hands-on, full-cycle accounts payable experience in an ERP, high-volume environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
* Detail oriented
* Good computer skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest and availability, connect with Accountemps today at (905) 273-6524 or email@example.com quoting Bilingual Accounts Payable in the heading of your email.