Req Id: 191371
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Mobility team offers a full range of wireless products and services for residential and business customers, including the largest selection of superphones on the fastest and most advanced network technology.
Are you recognized for your abilities to influence, negotiate and persuade?
Your professionalism and your attitude bring credibility to your business relations?
The targets stimulate you and inspire you to go above and beyond?
If you are looking to join a team of highly motivated, skilled and empowered sales professionals then you want to be part of Bell Mobility’s National Small Business Sales Organization.
This team is valuable and a growing part of the company’s transformation. As part of the team you will be trained and coached to market yourself, deliver value added solutions and become in control of your financial success. You will be welcomed into a supportive and integral environment of sales with operations and management partners who are focused and driven to reach stretch targets and maximize on incentives and recognition. The Small Business Organization is also the farm team for other corporate sales inside and outside sales career opportunities.
Reporting to the Team Manager – Small Business Sales, the successful candidates will be making outbound calls to increase Bell mobility customer base. The candidate will have to uncover customer requirements through needs and application analysis, which in turn enable him to propose solutions that leverage the full range of Bell Mobility’s wireless products and services (voice, data, solutions, Iot, etc.) by the development of a partnership and steal customers from our competitors.
- Supporting company initiated outbound campaigns in a dialer (prospecting) promoting Bell products and services aligned with our strategic imperatives
- Achievement of pre-determined sales objectives
- Get new activations from competitor’s customers
- Promote solution offers that meet the customer’s specific needs
- Establish rapport and cultivate relationships with customers through the sales cycle that will lead to repeat business and referrals
- Able to build and maintain a sales funnel
- Submit references to other Bell teams for the promotion of other business services
- Update client management software on a daily basis
- Strong skills in both sales and negotiation
- Excellent time management
- A keen sense of detail and organization
- Exceptional telephone etiquette including listening, understanding and responding skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to adapt and excel in fast paced, changing market conditions
- Strong grasp of MS Office and general PC proficiency
- General knowledge and understanding of Bell Mobility products and services; specific, in-depth knowledge an asset
- Knowledge of Salesforce tool an asset
- Knowledge, understanding and demonstrated use of sales concepts
- Knowledge of the telecommunications market is an asset
- Benefits immediately upon hire (including discounted Bell products and services)
- 3 week paid training
- Eligibility to participate in the annual Great Performer program
- Defined career path into senior sales roles within Bell
- Available to work from Monday to Friday between 8h00am and 5h00pm
- Work schedule might be changing depending on business needs
- Shuttle service from Vendome to Dorval
- Free parking
- Train station nearby
- On-site daycare center (CPE)
- Sales Incentive Plan
- 45% annual bonus based on performance (paid monthly)
- Possibility of reaching different salary scales based on performance
- Training programs/workshops offered
- Bell’s share purchase plan
- Pension plan
Bilingualism is required (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Application Deadline: 03/12/2018
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, QC, Dorval