- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Type: Temporary/Assignment/Project
A large growing company in Mississauga has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Payroll Coordinator to work with its team.
The Bilingual Payroll Coordinator will provide a broad array of key support to the Payroll including interfacing regularly with the internal team and outside customers. This challenging position calls for a candidate with a strong sense of initiative looking to advance their career path and work alongside an industry leader.
Key responsibilities involved will include processing full cycle payroll, contacting consumers in Quebec, data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments.
Day-to-day functions involve:
- Be the main point of instruction/training contact to employees regarding payroll-related best practices
- Compile a system of administering and distributing reports
- Carry out clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc
- Correspond with employees via email and phone to garner approvals on timesheets
- Build and run custom reports
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Make sure data entered into spreadsheets and the payroll system is accurate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- 2+ years of previous payroll experience
- Prior Payroll software experience preferred
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to easily learn new systems
- Excellent data entry skills
- Fluently bilingual, both written and oral, in French and English
- Expertise in payroll systems for 100-500 employees
- Deep understanding of garnishments payroll
- Auditing experience
- Benefits payroll experience desired
- Multi-state payroll experience preferred
Connect With Us Today:
To express your interest and immediately availability, connect today with Accountemps at (905) 273-6524 or email@example.com.